Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Awards, Sand and Bellies

So- my mom rocks and remembered to take her camera to Sam's last day of school party yesterday! So I have pics! LOTS of them. She takes more than I do! LOL! Here are some of them!

Patiently waiting her turn

Photobucket

Getting her award! Her first of many I am sure... and I'm not just saying that because I am her mom. She is one smart cookie!! And I am her mom so it is my job to say those things! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And- get this- she played IN the SAND!!!! Shocking right?! If you don't know Sam... she is very particular about dirt and crumbs, and everything really on her hands and feet. And she HATES sand. She will be running across the grass, and as soon as her feet hit the sand she stops dead in her tracks. BUT- we had a break through yesterday and she played in the sand! GO SAM! (she told me when I picked her up that she played in dirt. LOL. I guess sand is a little like dirt...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They also had a little pizza party at the park for the kids

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I decided to take some pics of the belly for all to see. I am definitely bigger this time around than I was with Sam. But- I still think these pictures make me look a lot bigger than I am. But- here I am.

28 weeks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam wanted to give Sadie hugs and kisses

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are from a few weeks ago- but still cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment