Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ultrasound pics...

I had my monthy appointment tonight, and my doctor gave me an ultrasound so we could try to get a picture of Sadie since last time she didn't cooperate! She wasn't much better tonight, but we did get a couple pictures! What do you think? I think she looks like Sam already! And thats a good thing- because I personally think Sam is the cutest kid around! :)

See her in there? She is trying to cover her face (of course!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is supposed to be a profile shot.. but in the middle of the picture is her arm... blocking her face- see it?

Photobucket


Ultrasound picutures are always kinda freaky... so I am anxious to see what she really looks like once she gets here!

Oh, and don't worry. I made him check to make sure Sadie is still a girl! :) No worries... nothing grew, it's still a girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment